(Return to Dan Kegel's ISDN Page)
The word NEW on a link indicates updated after 6 Nov 96
Table Of Contents:
- ISDN Cost Monitoring Software
- Kansmen Corporation's ISDN Accountant - Win32 program which monitors routers via SNMP and itemizes ISDN charges
- Novell Netware Fileserver OS
- Embedded Systems / Realtime Operating Systems / PBX Internal Software
- CAPI - the Common API for ISDN - de facto German standard
- WinISDN - simple, US-only?, MS-Windows-only API.
(Not much more complicated than an ethernet driver, according to one developer.)
- Microsoft TAPI (Telephony Application Programming Interface)
- Microsoft's TAPI Developer's FTP Archive
- TAPI 1.0 SDK (1994. Check recent MSDN's for version 1.1.)
- Feb 1995 TAPI Bakeoff
- Intel's page on TAPI (Cool!)
- On blending TAPI into Winsock 2.0
- Winsock 2 Spec Press Release--May 29, 1995 (also mentions exposing the connections between TAPI and Winsock 2)
- Microsoft Announcement re Win95 Support For ISDN -- the 1000-pound gorilla speaks! More details as they become available.
- Intel's PII - multiprotocol plug-ins for Winsock (including raw ISDN access)
- Novell's TSAPI (for NetWare environments only)
- More info on Novell's TSAPI
- IBM's CallPath (see also here - crossplatform API + back end
- FRAPI-A, a Japanese Standard API. No info available.
- TAPI An experimental European standard API for accessing ATM networks (Unfortunately named!)
- NIST's ASI - defunct American standard - used by SGI
- ETSI's PCI aka Appli-Com - yet another complex ISDN API - no known implementations; now dumped in favor of CAPI
- MMTECH's Videophone API Knows about things like PAL and NTSC (wierd!),
H.320, H.221, H.230, H.242, H.261, G.711, G.722, G.728, and possibly
other building-block standards. (Hey, what about MPEG?)
HTML 2.0 Checked!
Author: Dan Kegel <email@example.com>
Copyright 1994, 1995 Dan Kegel. All rights reserved.