The Family Recipes
Lunch and Dinner
- Afghan Marinade, a marinade or sauce for red meats.
- Asian Ribs, barbecued ribs in an asian-inspired glaze.
- Helene's Beef Brisket, a delicious sweet-savory recipe for tender beef.
- Audrey's Yorkshire Pudding, a favorite from our friend in Cornwall.
- Sara's Rolls, simple dinner rolls.
- Sara's Latkes, potato pancakes.
- Macaroni and Cheese, a recipe from Girls with Slingshots.
- Sweet Potato Casserole, a vegan (eggless, milk-free) side dish with a great flavor.
- Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad, crunchy oriental salad.
- Lime Marinade #2, inspired by Pollo Loco, but definitely not the same as theirs.
- Teriyaki, for anything from jerky to hamburgers.
- Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake, came about when a four-year-old commented that a date-nut loaf would be better with chocolate.
- Sara's Push Pie Crust, a simple pie crust recipe.
- Sara's Pecan Pie, a sweet and rich pie full of nuts.
- Sara's Lemon Meringue Pie, a little tricky to make but delicious.
- Apricot Pie.
- Howard's Coconut Cake, very coconut and very rich.
- Lemon Bars, strong lemon flavor.
- Panettone, Italian holiday sweet bread.
- Vanille Kranse, traditional Danish Christmas cookies.
- Pandekager, Danish pancakes.
- Easy Risalamande, Danish Christmas rice pudding.
- Microwave Fudge.
- No-Milk Frosting, a sweet cake frosting made without milk or butter, suitable for someone with a milk allergy.
Copyright © 2012, Leif Bennett. All rights reserved.