Travel on the Tibetan plateau, like all adventure travel,
contains risks. If you want a safe, predictable holiday, then may we suggest
Club Med? Those who participate in this trip will be asked to sign an indemnification agreement absolving us from responsibility for various circumstances not under our control. These include, but are not limited to:
- Weather/road conditions that alter intended routes.
- Aggressive dogs.
- Lack of modern medical facilities.
- Political disturbances that impel the
government to close certain areas.
- Holes in the street, bumps on the highway, rocks on the trail, rivers in flood, dust, smog, wind, noise, and other petty nuisances.
- Odoriferous toilets.
- Strange food (we will do our best to provide healthy, tasty meals, but remember: this is not Paris).
Return to Dege tour information.