1. Is my child over 10 years old?
2. Does my child have an genuine and earnest desire to visit Tibet?
3. Has my child ever visited a developing country and LIKED it?
4. Is my child able to eat strange foods and use Asian-style toilets without a problem?
5. Is my child able to sit still during all-day bus rides?
If the answers to these five questions are all yes, then your child might enjoy the trip to Dege, and (at least as important) will not impede the enjoyment of others in the group. He or she is welcome to join!