- A. Herrmann and W. Gerstner, "Noise and the PSTH response to current transients. II. Integrate-and-fire model with slow recovery and application to motoneuron data". J. Comp. Neurosci 12 (2002):83-95.
- A. Herrmann and W. Gerstner, "Noise and the PSTH response to current transients. I. General theory and application to the integrate-and-fire neuron". J. Comp. Neurosci 11 (2001): 135-151.
- A. Herrmann and W. Gerstner, "Effect of noise on neuron transient response", Neurocomputing, 32-33 (2000) 147-154
- A. Herrmann and W. Gerstner, "Understanding the PSTH response to synaptic input", in: D. Willshaw & A. Murray (Eds.), ICANN '99, Ninth Intl. Conf. on Artificial Networks, Vol. 2. The Institution of Electrical Engineers, London (1999) 1012-1016.
- H. Zaidi, A. Herrmann Scheurer, and C. Morel, "An object-oriented Monte Carlo simulator for 3D cylindrical positron tomographs", Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 58 (1999) 133-145
- M.L. Egger, A. Herrmann Scheurer, C. Joseph and C. Morel, "Fast volume reconstruction in Positron Emission Tomography: Implementation of four algorithms on a high-performance scalable parallel platform", in Proc. of the 1996 IEEE Medical Imaging Conf., Anaheim, CA 1574-1578
- A. Herrmann Scheurer, M.L. Egger, C. Joseph, C. Morel, "A Monte Carlo phantom simulator for positron emission tomography", in Proceedings of the 1994 Workshop on Supercomputers in Brain Research: From Tomography to Neural Networks, HLRZ Juelich, Germany (1995)
- C. Comtat, R.W. Dobinson, M. Egger, A. Herrmann Scheurer, F.F. de Jong, C. Joseph, C. Morel, A.J.E. van Nieuwenborg, J.L. Pagès, D.W. Townsend and M.I. Williams, "On-line parallel processing for a rotating positron tomograph operated in 3D mode", Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 351 (1994) 527-533
- C. Comtat, M. Egger, A. Herrmann Scheurer, C. Morel, M. Defrise and D. W. Townsend, "Use of the 3D FaVoR algorithm with large aperture PET scanners", in Conf. Records 1993 IEEE Medical Imag. Conf., San Francisco, CA (1994) 1677-1681