Asprooth/Jackson/Weisman family picture
May, 2017 photo of the entire clan together - not a common occurrence. Counterclockwise from lower left:
- Mimi is just finishing third grade. She loves acting and most recently appeared as the Grandmother in the local YMCA production of "Mulan, Jr."
- After four years in Palestine (West Bank) Casey now lives in Norway while pursuing an MFA in documentary film at the Trondheim Academy of Fine Art.
- Corey lives at home; he's a graduate of the TPSID program at Monroe Community College, volunteers for the MCC athletic department, and is working on his independent living and employment skills.
- Kelly, who earned his MDiv from Starr King School, was called in June 2010 to serve First Parish Church in Beverly, Massachusetts as their 26th minister since 1667.
- Mordie is just finishing his last year of preschool. He's passionate about Legos.
- Sara, whom Kelly met while they were both undergraduates at Bard College, is a program manager at Akamai Technologies in Boston.
- Ellen is retired and enjoys being a grandma and doing some volunteer work.
- Mark is very retired and enjoys being a grandpa and doing some volunteer work.
May 18 2017